Fried Green Tomatoes

July 19

I got a new domain. If you want the link, please leave a comment and I will send it to you. I don’t want some people to get the URL. πŸ™‚ I am great like that. Just about everything is done for the domain but a few pages. WordPress is done and all plugins are done. :yay:

:balloons: Good news, Keith goes full time Monday. YAY!!!! I am so happy. I can’t believe he is finally going full time. We could use the money. But far as that nothing much has been happening.

I have been doing the normal, cleaning house and washing clothes. I am happy about maybe going to see my mother this week. She said if I could up that she will fix me fried green tomatoes. :yummy: I can’t wait. I love them and I haven’t had any this year. Wal-Mart doesn’t see then either.

This entry was posted on Tuesday July 19th, 2005 at 6:14 pm with the tags: , , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Marije – Jul 19, 2005 at 20:51

I’d love to know your new domain.

2. Rayne – Jul 19, 2005 at 21:42

Hm, every time I put the code up on my domain..the link they supplied me with at exposure, it said there was a PHP error..so I figured I had to wait to be approved or something before the code worked. I may just not be able to become a member, I’ve tried several different things to get the code to work, and for some reason, it’s being stubborn. Well, thanks for letting me know!

3. Jennifer – Jul 19, 2005 at 22:24

I can’t get that code to work. I figured it would just start working once I was an actual member. I’ve tried a few things but it just wont work.

4. tabii – Jul 20, 2005 at 18:34

I’ve never had fried green tomatoes.. I don’t think. I may have eaten it as a kid, because it sounds familiar, and my grandmother fries everything.

I wish I had the motivation to clean up. =/

5. Chrissy – Jul 20, 2005 at 20:31

Congrats on getting a new domain…and congrats for Keith as well.

Fried Green Tomatoes…I never had any of those, but you make them seem good πŸ™‚ I hope you get to see your mom.

6. ster – Jul 20, 2005 at 23:25

i would love to see your new domain! and congrats to keith. that’s super cool.

i’m never sure if i should comment in your lj or here…i really like crazy–talk though. it’s pretty and much more fun. πŸ˜€

7. Ken – Jul 21, 2005 at 12:04

i want new domain haha

8. Stacey – Jul 21, 2005 at 21:28

I glad everything is going so well. I love fired food but never had fried green tomatoes. can’t wit to se the new domain.

9. Amanda – Jul 22, 2005 at 18:17

I’ve been thinking of moving to a new site as well. I’ve been having problems with people leaving me comments and stuff. And the online drama, I’m so sick of it. I know when something’s about to happen; it’s a car wreck, you can’t help but want to know every detail. Not quite sure how to put this, but…congrats on Keith going full time. I’ve been poking my head around here every now and then, and hopefully money issues will be better between the two of you now that Keith is working full time.

10. Tara – Jul 22, 2005 at 18:43

*waves arms in air* Dont leave me behind rainbow! Let me in on this domain secret. Please? πŸ™‚

11. Lene – Jul 23, 2005 at 03:20

I know I never commented here but I recently discovered your site and I really like it. Please tell me your new domain! πŸ˜€