Nothing really that new going on. Just work and come home and do the daily life stuff. How boring. I’m becoming an old women and I’m not even 21 yet. How sad? 😆
Since I got paid :money: Monday I am thinking about buying a new cellphone. I told Keith when I first started working that was the first thing I was going to buy and if they are as cheap as someone told me they was I am going to buy one tomorrow (well, today really). I really hope I can get a better phone. My old phone isn’t working as well as it use to. It’s a little over a year old. Time for a new one! I have been looking at phones online and I’m not sure how much I’m going to pay. Stupid website. They have prices but it’s labeled odd. I keep looking at it and wondering off in to space. I’m great like that.
Friday Five (better late then never)
- 1. What do you do for fun? Web design and spend time with my husband.
- 2. Is there a person from your past you would like to talk to again, even if it would be a potentially painful conversation? Yeah, a few. I would to see old friends that I lost contact with over the years. Maybe even my grandfathers. 😐
- 3. What is your favorite comfort food? Anything.
- 4. What is your preferred form of self-expression? Painting, sewing and digital art.
- 5. You just received $5000; what do you spend it on? Pay off everything. 🙂