Nothing really that new going on. Just work and come home and do the daily life stuff. How boring. I’m becoming an old women and I’m not even 21 yet. How sad? 😆
Since I got paid :money: Monday I am thinking about buying a new cellphone. I told Keith when I first started working that was the first thing I was going to buy and if they are as cheap as someone told me they was I am going to buy one tomorrow (well, today really). I really hope I can get a better phone. My old phone isn’t working as well as it use to. It’s a little over a year old. Time for a new one! I have been looking at phones online and I’m not sure how much I’m going to pay. Stupid website. They have prices but it’s labeled odd. I keep looking at it and wondering off in to space. I’m great like that.
Friday Five (better late then never)
- 1. What do you do for fun? Web design and spend time with my husband.
- 2. Is there a person from your past you would like to talk to again, even if it would be a potentially painful conversation? Yeah, a few. I would to see old friends that I lost contact with over the years. Maybe even my grandfathers. 😐
- 3. What is your favorite comfort food? Anything.
- 4. What is your preferred form of self-expression? Painting, sewing and digital art.
- 5. You just received $5000; what do you spend it on? Pay off everything. 🙂
4 thoughts on “Daily Twist”
I like your layout, it’s nice and simple! Good luck with the cell phone thing. Mine is four years old, but the model is about 10 years old!
It sounds like you deserve a few days off. My cell phone screen is distorted, so when I brought it to Best Buy to get it replaced with my replacement plan I got, it became a huge hassle. Jameson suggested I wait to go see him so I can exchange it where people don’t know me. 😉
Thanks for pointing out the Friday Five. I’ve added them to my LJ and I’ll be sure to answer some questions in my blog sometime.
It is always fun buying a new cell phone. I find myself wishing Verizon would allow new every year instead of new every 2 years. Of course you can get a new phone anytime but you have to pay full price. Who would want to pay full prize? Not me.
Just a quick hi to let you know the one without the – is up. The one with the – the nameservers are being screwy. Sorted out in a jiffy (hopefully):evil:
Comments are closed.