1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead singer of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter’s Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you? I’m scared sometimes that their will be. . .
2. Who was your very first significant friend? Most likely Candi, we starting becoming friends way back in the 4th grade.
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend? Besides work, sleep, spend time with Kyle and cook a nice dinner.
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog? Personal outlet and design . . .
5. Tell us something that you’ve never before written about in your blog because it’s too personal. That’s a good question, I’ve talked about most everything besides my sex life, and besides the fact I get it on a regular basis nothing else to report. lol
6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex? I could careless in most cases, in my every day doctor visits I like a women, most of them understand about pain and what not.
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be? Children. . .be being pregnant. . . .
8. How do you react to practical jokes when they’re played on you? I don’t like them at all, is why I don’t do them to others.
9. What’s on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week? School and work. . .my fall break is over. 🙁