- What is one thing about you that you hate? Nothing.
- What is one thing about you that you love? Everything.
- If you had to change one thing about you what would it be and why? I wouldn’t change anything. Why would you? You are who you are for a reason.
- What is one word that you would use to define yourself? Colorful.
- Imagine what you would look like in a perfect world…what do you look like? Like me!
- Thanks: Friday5
The Friday Five
Friday Five: Sing of Happy
- What’s your favorite song about growing up? “My Hometown” –Bowling For Soup
- What’s your favorite song about cars or driving? “Fast Car” –Tracy Chapman
- What’s your favorite song whose title is a person’s name? “Jenny” –Tommy Tutone
- What’s your favorite get-up-and-dance song? “Around The World” –Daft Punk
- What’s your favorite novelty song? “Down in the Boondocks” –Yardbirds
- Thanks: Friday5.Org
Friday Five – Oct 26
- Of peace, joy, love, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control, which are you most lacking? Peace. . .I always seem to fight with someone.
- Of peace, joy, love, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control, which are you most blessed with? Kindness. I’m always way to kind.
- The Scout Law says that a scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. Which of these are relative strengths for you? I’m very loyal. It’s up to the person to keep me loyal.
- Which of the elements in the Scout Law are relative weaknesses for you? Cheerful. I can’t be a cheerful all the time. . .damn it!
- If you were to create a list-type law, such as the Scout Law, for your occupation, what might it look like? Umm. . .not sure on that one. Need time to think.
- Thanks to: Friday5.Org
Friday 5 & Unconscious Mutterings
- If you get the first choice of Monopoly tokens, which do you choose? If someone else chooses it first, which is your second choice? First, boat. Second, always boat.
- What’s a board game you are especially bad at? New Monopoly.
- What board game are you particularly good at? Life.
- How competitive do you get while playing board games or party games? I always say I’m not going to get mad but I always lose.
- What’s your favorite board game? What’s a board game you can’t stand? I love Monopoly or Life. I really don’t hate any games.
- Thanks to: Friday5.Org
I’m having to much fun with random stuff today. I think I need to get some more sleep.
- Riding :: Cars
- Actress :: Angelina Jolie
- Flowers :: Roses
- Making :: Cakes
- Robot :: Chicken
- Enjoy :: Time with people I love
- Identify :: Problem
- 22 :: days later
- Busy :: as a bee
- Forward :: emails
- Thanks to: Unconscious Mutterings
Google is my friend
I thought I should post about what I have been doing for the past week. Work, playing Mario VS Donkey Kong and playing with my new phone. I also have been working on a few of my pages and a new layout. I hope to have it up after this entry. It still has a lot of work but I want to put up something new. 😉 I’m getting tired of using light colors. I’m in the mood for something a littler darker. I keep also trying to find out how to edit my LJ layouts the way I want them. Maybe I need to search google. Google is my friend. 🙂
Like always I wanted to do the Friday Five. I love doing these but I never to seem to really update on Fridays. Well, I am now.
- 1.) Do you believe in God or a higher power? Yes.
- 2.) Are good and evil just concepts, or real powers in the universe? Yes.
- 3.) What is your view on forgiveness? Forgive and forget. . .sometimes.
- 4.) Do organized religions do more harm than good? Depends.
- 5.) If you had a day to spend playing God, what would you do? Clean up the world. No more war, no more hate, no more sickness, no more hungry children/anyone. Just happy moments for everyone.
I was suppose to be off tomorrow (friday. . .today for some, tomorrow for me) but yet again I open my month and said I would work it. I’m only working 5pm to 8pm. Nothing to bad. Just three hours. I can handle that. 🙂
Keith should be getting back soon from picking Nathan up from work. Then when he gets back Keith and I have to finish watching a movie.