The last thing you bought: Photo A Day Challenge (An amethyst pendants from my works auctions. Price: $1.50. Didn’t do too bad!)
I have almost failed already at this blogging everyday. :/ I waited until the last minute to blog.
We got up early, went to buy our marriage license, drop it off at my grandma’s so we didn’t misplace or dogs chew it up. lol 😀
I am so tired. Work has been crazy and busy. To many people want shit and no one wants to be nice ordering it.
It’s cold and my warm sheets are calling my name.
I hadn’t really thought much about National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo but I have wanted to try it. I guess this is a good as time as any. I have a lot going on this month. Like always I have work and school, my brother’s birthday (6th), my birthday (12th), my wedding day (12th), Cammie‘s birthday (18th), Thanksgiving, Black Friday and so much more every day shit that I have to do. 😀
I feel like time is speeding up and that isn’t a good thing. . .I miss having a lazy day here and there but it hasn’t happened yet. On the plus side, I haven’t missed a day yet of blogging because every Tuesday I post a quote and I do Wordless Wednesdays. Wish me luck.
Oh, yeah, I know I said something about it earlier but Kyle and I are getting married on 11.12.11. How awesome!! Best birthday gift ever!! 😀 <3 So happy!!
I am already loving working at ShopNBC. Everything that is seen on TV can’t be sold to customers, since it has been “used” on TV. There for they have an “ebay” style auctions for employees to bid on items. I had known about the auctions since my first week but didn’t really have the money to buy anything so I just didn’t look. Tonight I had a little extra money and I looked and bought.
First a Grand Suites 300TC Silk & Cotton Jacquard Seven-Piece Duvet & Sheet Set which is normally $197.00, I got it for . . . $18.75. That’s right! I can’t wait to get some nice sheet sets. 🙂 I got a Suzanne Somers Coral-Colored Rose Ring for Caroline as a Christmas gift normally $54.00, I got it for . . . $5.00. Then I got another Dream Oaks 600TC Egyptian Cotton Basketweave Embroidered Six-Piece Sheet Set for our bed. Normally cost $71.00, I paid $15.00. I spent a total of $38.75 I saved a total of $283.25. Can you believe that?
I think I am going to hit up the auction site a few more times before now and Christmas. If I can get all my gifts there. I can save a ton and get some really nice things for everyone. This job may save my ass this holiday.
Who needs black Friday when I can have black Friday every Friday? lol 😀 I really do like my job.
1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead singer of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter’s Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you? I’m scared sometimes that their will be. . .
2. Who was your very first significant friend? Most likely Candi, we starting becoming friends way back in the 4th grade.
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend? Besides work, sleep, spend time with Kyle and cook a nice dinner.
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog? Personal outlet and design . . .
5. Tell us something that you’ve never before written about in your blog because it’s too personal. That’s a good question, I’ve talked about most everything besides my sex life, and besides the fact I get it on a regular basis nothing else to report. lol
6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex? I could careless in most cases, in my every day doctor visits I like a women, most of them understand about pain and what not.
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be? Children. . .be being pregnant. . . .
8. How do you react to practical jokes when they’re played on you? I don’t like them at all, is why I don’t do them to others.
9. What’s on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week? School and work. . .my fall break is over. 🙁