- What everyday task is more difficult for you than it should be? Going to work. . .that makes me sound lazy but truly I’m not.
- What everyday task do you usually put off for as long as possible? Litter box.
- What everyday task do you perform especially well? Showering because I’m awesome. lol. 😀
- What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day? Packing my lunch for work.
- What everyday task makes the least sense to you? I’m not sure. . . :/
I am already loving working at ShopNBC. Everything that is seen on TV can’t be sold to customers, since it has been “used” on TV. There for they have an “ebay” style auctions for employees to bid on items. I had known about the auctions since my first week but didn’t really have the money to buy anything so I just didn’t look. Tonight I had a little extra money and I looked and bought.
First a Grand Suites 300TC Silk & Cotton Jacquard Seven-Piece Duvet & Sheet Set which is normally $197.00, I got it for . . . $18.75. That’s right! I can’t wait to get some nice sheet sets. 🙂 I got a Suzanne Somers Coral-Colored Rose Ring for Caroline as a Christmas gift normally $54.00, I got it for . . . $5.00. Then I got another Dream Oaks 600TC Egyptian Cotton Basketweave Embroidered Six-Piece Sheet Set for our bed. Normally cost $71.00, I paid $15.00. I spent a total of $38.75 I saved a total of $283.25. Can you believe that?
I think I am going to hit up the auction site a few more times before now and Christmas. If I can get all my gifts there. I can save a ton and get some really nice things for everyone. This job may save my ass this holiday.
Who needs black Friday when I can have black Friday every Friday? lol 😀 I really do like my job.