Skip to content
- What are your weapons in the fight against bad breath? My toothbrush.
- What activity most recently caused you to be out of breath? Running back and forth at my other job.
- How does your breath smell right now? Like wine.
- What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose titles contain the word “breath” or “breathe?” Which is your favorite? Not sure.
- What was the last thing you cleaned using condensation from your breath? My glasses.
- What was the last computer accessory you acquired? My apple mouse for my macbook.
- What was the last clothing accessory you acquired? A cupcake belt my mother-in-law got for me.
- What was the last auto accessory you acquired? Car seat covers.
- What was the last accessory you acquired for one of your hobbies? Don’t really have any hobbies.
- What was the last hair accessory you acquired? Don’t really buy hair accessories.
- What would the title of your autobiography be? It’s okay to be weird sometimes
- What’s your favorite movie soundtrack? The Wall or Rocky Horror Picture Show
- What do you want your epitaph to be? Float on.
- What everyday object would be a good amulet for you? My wedding band. I don’t take it off.
- What animal would be “your” spirit-guide, like in Clan of the Cave Bear? A hippo.
- A sticky note is supposed to be used for sticking notes temporarily to stuff. What’s a different way you’ve used a sticky note? I wrote passwords, how much I need to pay off or what people need to pay me for weeks at a time.
- Plastic cutlery is supposed to be used for moving food from a plate to your mouth a few times before being discarded. What’s a different way you’ve used plastic cutlery? I’ve kept plastic cutlery for lunches so I didn’t lose my “real” cutlery.
- Books are supposed to be for reading. What’s a different way you’ve used a book? Top hold up my Macbook, to keep a drink from leaving a ring on my table.
- A file folder is supposed to be used for holding and organizing important papers. What’s a different way you’ve used a file folder? I have put everything on my desk in it until I had time to deal with the paper work.
- A shoe is an article of clothing meant for wearing on a foot. What’s a different way you’ve used a shoe? To kill bugs, to let the dog have a chew toy. You know, normal stuff.
- What everyday task is more difficult for you than it should be? Going to work. . .that makes me sound lazy but truly I’m not.
- What everyday task do you usually put off for as long as possible? Litter box.
- What everyday task do you perform especially well? Showering because I’m awesome. lol. 😀
- What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day? Packing my lunch for work.
- What everyday task makes the least sense to you? I’m not sure. . . :/