Kyle, me and the girls took a vacation to Gatlinburg, TN. The Great Smoky Mountains! We had a blast. Spent to much money but that is what vacation is about. The girls had some much fun, we all did. Kyle and I truly do love our family.
This month like every other month is super busy. This that happen:
- March 9th: My mom’s 50th birthday. Had a family dinner and cake at my house
- March 13th: Got my tattoo touched up and another added to my left rib cage
- March 16th: Caroline’s 14th birthday. Went to her party
- March 16th & 17th: We went to TN rented a hotel for the night, got up the next morning and went to one of our friends wedding PS: I love mini-road trips with my husband.
- March 24th: Friends had grill out and game night
- March 29th: (tomorrow) Kyle gets the rest of his arm finished up. Tattoos for all!
Also, I ordered a pretty nice camera from Toys R Us should be getting that in the mail any day. Which means I need to renew my Flickr account now.
As you can see from my list I am busy. This doesn’t include my 30 hour work week nor full time college student nor full time wife. 😛 But would I change at thing. . .never!
Also, this is wordless Wednesday; so here is a picture!!
I am already loving working at ShopNBC. Everything that is seen on TV can’t be sold to customers, since it has been “used” on TV. There for they have an “ebay” style auctions for employees to bid on items. I had known about the auctions since my first week but didn’t really have the money to buy anything so I just didn’t look. Tonight I had a little extra money and I looked and bought.
First a Grand Suites 300TC Silk & Cotton Jacquard Seven-Piece Duvet & Sheet Set which is normally $197.00, I got it for . . . $18.75. That’s right! I can’t wait to get some nice sheet sets. 🙂 I got a Suzanne Somers Coral-Colored Rose Ring for Caroline as a Christmas gift normally $54.00, I got it for . . . $5.00. Then I got another Dream Oaks 600TC Egyptian Cotton Basketweave Embroidered Six-Piece Sheet Set for our bed. Normally cost $71.00, I paid $15.00. I spent a total of $38.75 I saved a total of $283.25. Can you believe that?
I think I am going to hit up the auction site a few more times before now and Christmas. If I can get all my gifts there. I can save a ton and get some really nice things for everyone. This job may save my ass this holiday.
Who needs black Friday when I can have black Friday every Friday? lol 😀 I really do like my job.