- What would the title of your autobiography be? It’s okay to be weird sometimes
- What’s your favorite movie soundtrack? The Wall or Rocky Horror Picture Show
- What do you want your epitaph to be? Float on.
- What everyday object would be a good amulet for you? My wedding band. I don’t take it off.
- What animal would be “your” spirit-guide, like in Clan of the Cave Bear? A hippo.
I use to be so awesome at this blogging thing and then I started working full time, school full time and a husband. WTF??
I miss the internet. I miss my web sites. . .most of all I miss designing for no reason. I really want to just sit down and code a site from start to finish just because. . . 🙁 This makes me a sad hippo!
Also, it was my grandmother’s 73rd birthday today. I took her out for dinner and we went shopping all day. I really enjoy those days. 🙂 My grandmother is an awesome women. And without her I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I am thankful everyday I have another day with her.
PS: Kyle got me a iPod touch 4th gen (Piggy is it’s name). I do love it! I like it way better than my iPhone, why because I can use it as an iPod not my life line.