- What would the title of your autobiography be? It’s okay to be weird sometimes
- What’s your favorite movie soundtrack? The Wall or Rocky Horror Picture Show
- What do you want your epitaph to be? Float on.
- What everyday object would be a good amulet for you? My wedding band. I don’t take it off.
- What animal would be “your” spirit-guide, like in Clan of the Cave Bear? A hippo.
I got a touch up of one tattoo (my pinky promise), got a heart added to my left ring finger and my Float On Balloon added to my rib cage Tuesday night.
I am in love with them all.
Alright don’t worry even if things end up a bit to heavy
We’ll all float on alright
Already we’ll all float on
Alright already we’ll all float on
I wanted to do so much tonight but I don’t see it getting done. I have this long list of things I am dying to get done around the house.
- Clean Office
- Blog / scheduled entries
- Make our bed
- Wash and put way all clothes
- Pick up living room
- Start dinner
A few of these I can do while doing others. For say I can wash clothes while I start dinner. I can make the bed, then put clothes a way while dinner is finishing. See, I can double up. I know I won’t get it all done but I will get started. And by doing so I have to get off my wonderful computer and do it. . .but first I must put my iPod playlist on! Music makes everything okay!