Pregnant?!?

March 7

Well, I find out March 15th if I’m pregnant. I haven’t had a period since January 1st-8th. My weight at the moment is 101 lbs (normal weight about 96 – 97 lb) and I have put 4 inchs around my stomach. I am eating everything in sight. Last night Keith took me to Wendys to get some food and I ate chillie, a salad, fruit bowl, and a bake potatoe all in one setting. I feel sick in the mornings when I get up. None of my pants fit me. I had to buy a new pair just to have something to wear. It’s crazy. If I’m right then I am. I’m not showing up on any pee test but the 15th we are going to get a blood test done.

I really want to be. Keith and I have been waiting a baby for a while. I stop taking my pills and we have been trying for one. Keith is so happy. We are almost 99.9% sure that I am. Which makes me very happy. We are going to start looking for a bigger apartment for right now. Then start saving like crazy for the baby and a house. If I’m right about when I got pregnant, I’m about 9 weeks along and the baby would be born around October 8th or so. Another birthday at the end of the year. LOL

Keith and I have already talked about names as well. If a boy Eric Marchall (Eric is my fathers middle name and Marchall is his fathers middle name) and if a girl Jillian Rebecca (Jillian because I love the name and Rebecca because that’s his moms middle name). I just love the way Jillian sounds. It’s so pretty. πŸ™‚

I really hope I am pregnant. I feel different, I think I feel pregnant but I don’t know what pregnant feels like so, I don’t know. *giggles* :heart: But either way, if I am, then this baby will have all the love in the world and will know that he/she was wanted more then anything and if I’m not then we will keep trying. We want a baby.

This entry was posted on Monday March 7th, 2005 at 8:50 pm with the tags: , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Michael – Mar 7, 2005 at 21:22

Hey Rainbow! Brother-in-law here! Hope you get the baby! If you don’t, don’t worry too much about it, just keep on trying.:wink: I know you won’t mind TOO much. LOL Good luck on the 15th!

2. ster – Mar 7, 2005 at 21:53

eeee!!! that’s exciting! total congrats if so! good luck on the 15th…i’ll keep my fingers crossed…

3. Jennifer – Mar 7, 2005 at 22:05

*Crosses her fingers* eeeee!

4. Melissa – Mar 8, 2005 at 02:35

Oh wow, I hope you are pregnant if you’ve been trying!!

5. Valerie – Mar 8, 2005 at 09:53

Oh good luck!!! And you’re right, even if you’re not, you can still keep trying. But I hope you are now πŸ™‚

6. Sophie – Mar 8, 2005 at 12:02

Wow hope it all goes well on the 15th – congratulations if you are and woweeee!

7. Stacey – Mar 8, 2005 at 14:43

good luck on the 15, you going to make a pretty baby

8. Christine – Mar 8, 2005 at 15:45

Hey Rainbow, πŸ™‚

Oh gosh..this is what you always wanted! Oh gosh..how exciting…I can’t wait to find out..also if you feel like youre going to have a baby..then mostly like it..you are or it’s going to happen! Oooo..good luck! πŸ˜‰

CHRISTINE^_^

9. Jeni – Mar 8, 2005 at 15:51

How exciting!! Good luck, Can’t wait to hear the news. πŸ™‚

10. Liinda – Mar 8, 2005 at 17:53

I hope you do get the baby you guys want! Best wishes to you both.

If you’re wondering who I am, I found you on plugboard. I’m not a random stalker. >.<:heart:

11. Bronnie – Mar 8, 2005 at 21:11

hey good luck for the baby. But I just wanted to say, why do you want a baby so young?you’re not even 20. Have you travelled the world or anything exciting b4 settling down?I’ve been wid my b/f nearly 3yrs. I’m nearly 21. I don’t even wanna think of marriage yet!So many people wanna grow up early these days!
    I am happy for ya if you get your baby though ‘coz you want it πŸ™‚

12. Allison – Mar 8, 2005 at 22:13

I’ve came across so many girls on the internet who are pregnant/have newborn babies… it makes me want one, even though I’m too young. My friend just had her baby and she’s only 16! I think if she can handle a baby, you definitely can. She had to quit school, and her life is going to be shit from now on.

Anyway, I wish you luck and hope you’re pregnant <3

13. Sara – Mar 8, 2005 at 23:01

Woww! Congrats I hope you get that baby! *always wondered how it is like to have a baby* :sun:

14. Kate – Mar 8, 2005 at 23:17

awww i won’t jinx you and say congrats yet but I hope you are too. I love the name jillian, I love names that aren’t so common but some names just roll off the tongue. I love the name layla too lol and layell. For a boy i love the name ian matthew. Anyway the site is lovely ass well, good luck!

15. Amanda – Mar 9, 2005 at 00:22

Sounds like you might be pregnant. I wouldn’t know first hand, but judging by what my friends have gone through, it’s pretty similar to what you’re going through. All my neighbors in their early 20’s already have children (plural) and same goes with my friends. But my mom was 30 when she had me. So if someone tells you that you’re too young to have a child or the like, don’t listen to them. I guess women’s eggs aren’t lasting as long as they used to or something, LOL. Obviously you’re in a great relationship and want to start that family.

And if you’re pregnant, then you’ll definately have to look for a bigger place! πŸ˜€

16. Lyss – Mar 9, 2005 at 01:20

99.9% is pretty good! Good luck on that girl…i think Jillian is a goregous name <3

17. Krissy – Mar 9, 2005 at 02:56

I hope you get all of the answers you’re waiting for on the 15th. If you’re getting antsy – get yourself a pregnancy test from the drug store LOL. You can just tell me, I promise I won’t tell anyone πŸ™‚

18. Hazel – Mar 9, 2005 at 07:58

OMG! I do wish you are pregnant.. πŸ™‚ Goodluck :snowman:

19. Miranda – Mar 9, 2005 at 10:49

Ooh good luck hon! Babies are so adorable. I hope you are pregnant since you want a baby… and since you feel like you are, you probably are. They say that a woman always knows πŸ™‚ So yay! :heart:

20. Kelly – Mar 9, 2005 at 10:50

Oooo sounds promising to me. Which tests have you tried using? I always had the best luck with First Response. It should show up on that one ifyou are 7-9 weeks along. Cant wait to hear about theblood test results, i wish you both hear great news =):heart:

21. dorka – Mar 9, 2005 at 14:23

Oh girl, that would rock if you were pregnant. It’s been 2 months since your period, so it sounds like maybe you are. I’ll keep my fingers crossed πŸ™‚ YAY!!!

22. Brenna – Mar 9, 2005 at 16:35

exciting! my cousin is going to have her second son in may. i hope it comes back positive for you.

23. Christina – Mar 9, 2005 at 17:11

Damn, I will have to start storing up my time off & saving up my money to come down for that! :heart:

24. Tara – Mar 10, 2005 at 08:50

Good luck with that. If having a baby is wha tyou want, I’m happy for you πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen!!

25. laura – Mar 10, 2005 at 17:01

good luck! i hope it turns out positive for you. i’m sure you’re going crazy to know for sure. πŸ˜‰