We had a great day

September 28

We had such a good day Sunday. We got up and went to the movies. :movie: We saw Corpse Bride which was a very good movie. The bad thing about going out to the movies is that we saw Chris. He works there. :yuck: I wasn’t to happy about that but I didn’t care because I was with my baby. :hearts:

Keith and Me. One year to the day of our wedding. The movie was so good. It was a really sweet. I thought it might be a little cheesy but it was really well done. I knew it was going to be pretty good because it was done by the same people that did The Nightmare Before Christmas (another fav).

After we got out of the movie we went out to eat at Tumbleweed. :yummy: So good. We had such a good time. We ate so much that it hurt to walk. That’s how you know you got your moneys worth. πŸ˜† We had such a good day over all.

Today I went job hunting with Jeremiah. I have around 12 or more applications to fill out. That is a lot of applications but I guess it is worth it if I can get a job. I need one to help Keith out with our bills. Web design just isn’t bring enough in right now. Maybe more in the next few years but not enough for me to stay at home. I also have around 6 postcards to reply too. :pencil: I have a lot of work to do. But it’s okay. It doesn’t bother me. πŸ˜€

This entry was posted on Wednesday September 28th, 2005 at 1:16 am with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Christina (Xposure) – Sep 28, 2005 at 17:20

Glad to hear you liked that movie. I was thinking about seeing it and wasn’t sure if it would be geared more towards kids, but then again, that never stopped me before! haha ahem, Madagascar!

2. Raena – Sep 28, 2005 at 21:15

I saw that movie too! I liked it as well, but I wished it was longer! I loved Victor, he was so sweet. It didn’t sound like Johnny at alll!

3. Kris (nursystar-xPosure) – Sep 29, 2005 at 08:04

Glad you liked Corpse Bride. I want to go see it myself, looks really cute πŸ™‚ Good luck with the job hunting πŸ™‚

4. Courtney – Sep 29, 2005 at 13:35

super cute site!

5. Amanda – Sep 30, 2005 at 19:11

I’m glad you and Keith had a good day together. I’m glad you didn’t let your ex get to you! You’re really strong; I’d feel really awkward if I were in a situation like that. Yeah, web design and the like is a very…umm, what’s the word I’m looking for…I forgot. (Competitive, maybe?!) Good luck on getting a job, hopefully filling out 12 application and you’ll get something. I know that hasn’t worked for me, and it’s because the world is a shallow place and doesn’t like larger people.

6. Jake – Oct 1, 2005 at 11:59

Sounds like you guys had a really nice day sunday. I wanna go see that movie, but I’m sure I wont ever get around to going. Oh well!

Good luck Job hunting!

7. Alexandra – Oct 2, 2005 at 15:45

Gah! I have a ton of work to do, too. x_X I was gone all day yesterday and didn’t have time to do any of it. Eeps. It’s good you have fun with Keith. I guess I really should see Corpse Bride sometime… my friend are obsessed with it and keep telling me to watch it. Heh. Good luck on the job hunt!

8. CJP – Oct 2, 2005 at 18:29

I wanna see Corpse Bride, but I’m lazy and I can’t drive:doh: Anyhoo, I wanted to tell you that our band has finally made regionals. They’re the 15th, but if you wanted too, you and Keith could come see us on the 14th for the last football game… I love you lots and I hope everything is going okay with you πŸ˜€

CJP

PS: Get an MP3 player instead of an ipod. I know alot of people who have broken the screens on their ipods and mp3 players aren’t as big and are harder to break. Mine is 1.1 oz with out the battery. Consider it!

9. Lyan – Oct 3, 2005 at 05:15

:woot: Corpse Bride…sounds like a cool movie…i watched the trailer. “Simplicity”…actually it’s not only simple..it’s pretty! :cute:

10. Jr – Oct 3, 2005 at 05:59

glad you had fun. you 2 look great together

11. Ashley – Oct 3, 2005 at 15:21

sheesh your website is really good. im jealous! (new webmaster here…) anyways, good job!