Moving up fast

November 16

Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. It meant a lot to me. πŸ˜€ I had a wonderful birthday and you can find some pictures in the gallery I took Friday night of my family and of Keith and me at dinner. Some of the photos of us turned out a little dark but that’s okay. I still loved them. :hearts:

Oh the plus side at Wendy’s I am going to be making night shift manger. All I have to do is get all my training in and fill out my paper work and I will be in. I have already started some of my paper work. You have to fill out these papers about each thing in the story. Which sucks but I understand why they have it. Today I did one on sandwich’s. :burger: Yum. *giggles* Keith said he is so proud of me and my family is too. Hell, I’m proud of me. I haven’t even been working their a month (will be the 20th) and I have already started my training. :woot: This means more money too. I will go up to $7.00 an hour and plus overtime. That rocks. πŸ˜€ I feel really good about myself.

This entry was posted on Wednesday November 16th, 2005 at 9:56 pm with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Ster – Nov 16, 2005 at 23:58

yay for making more money! annd congrats on your promotion! :margarita: :cute:

2. Jiayean – Nov 17, 2005 at 02:24

Happy belated birthday! =) And congrats on having started training. More income! XD

3. Jen – Nov 18, 2005 at 23:35

ooh does that mean that you will be making more money in this new position? That’s always a delight!

4. Lainey – Nov 19, 2005 at 15:12

So you work at wendy’s mm? nice money but the hours must suck :dead:

5. Amanda – Nov 22, 2005 at 01:18

Aww, you two look so happy together on your birthday. Congratulations on getting a promotion. I don’t understand what the paperwork is about, but if I were in your position, I probably could figure that out.

6. Monika – Nov 22, 2005 at 12:49

That is really great that you will become a manager! Your birhtday sounds like it was really fun! Great pictures.

7. Kate – Nov 23, 2005 at 13:06

Hey! Happy Belated Birthday! From the looks of the pictures, looks like it was a good one! πŸ™‚ Pretty cake! πŸ™‚ Congrads on being a night manager. More $$ is ALWAYS a good thing! πŸ™‚ Hehe! Take care! πŸ™‚