I really need to start doing more then just home, sleep and work. I need to get off my butt and work on my site, on my father-in-law’s site and work on getting Keith a site back up. I have a lot to do but not enough time.
I keep wanting to do random things that have nothing to do with what I need to do. Isn’t that how it always is. I have pictures on my camera that I want to post in my gallery and I need to update my other domains. I have a lot to do.
After I get done updating here I’m going to update Chet’s site and then I’m going to update my site. After all that, I plan on spending time with Keith before I got to bed. See the 22nd was Keith’s 24th birthday. I made him a cake. :censored: I wanted to take a picture of it before I cut it but I guess it’s to late. Oh, well. I think I will be okay.
Keith and I exchanged gifts early :giftbox: this year. I got a really pretty ring, a Pink Floyd hoodie, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 1 and a few other things. I can’t remember off my head. I can’t wait to see our family’s faces when they open their gifts. I love giving gifts. It really does make me happy.
- Friday Five:
- 1) What word irks you every time you hear someone say it? High School
- 2) What is your favorite word? Hover (read like “hoover”)
- 3) What does it mean? You know, to hover over something. (Keith thinks this is the cutest thing ever.)
- 4) What word do you say far too often? Wendy’s
- 5) Name three words you think other people overuse: “I’m straight”, “I’m for real” and “Dude“. (My friends don’t use big words. :lmao:)