Nothing else really

May 10

I just installed a couple WP pluggins and now I should be off to bed. I have to be at work tomorrow at 7am. Bright and early.

Nothing else really to report. Nothing funny, nothing grand, just stayed home and watched TV and done dishes. That’s it. Boring, I know.

I do believe I am going to make a section under Amuse for my hippos. I have so many to take pictures of.

This entry was posted on Wednesday May 10th, 2006 at 11:06 pm with the tags: , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Krissy – May 11, 2006 at 21:13

WordPress Plugins are always fun to play with, there are a few that I’m considering for my site, I just don’t have the time to do ’em :heh: I hope you do actually have the hippo section, seems fun!

2. Lindsey – May 12, 2006 at 00:21

WP plugins are cool, sometimes they crap out though. I installed a fresh WP on my site after coming back from a long term hiatus.. so far, I have no plugins installed yet. I might consider working on some when I have time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hippo section sounds good ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Sai – May 12, 2006 at 16:04

Ohhh… WordPress plugins are interesting. Though, I only use a comment plugger because it seems to be the only one that I really have a use for.

And, I’d totally love to see the hippo section! You seem to have so many hippos… I’d be interesting to see just how many you have ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Sarah – May 12, 2006 at 21:55

Hm, I’ve been looking for the comment plugger plugin but there’s no way to download it. -_- I want to see hippos. ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Xer – May 12, 2006 at 22:01

Yaaaay.. work.. early. UGH. I guess I’d rather work early and get it over with than work at the end of the day, though. Hope your day went well. =)

HIPPOS?! I must stop by soon to see these hippos. Hee!

6. Meili – May 16, 2006 at 17:08

Never had WP before so I guess I wouldn’t know, I guess the installation is pretty hard but then after it’s great.

Nothing else really

May 10

Daily life | Comments off
This entry was posted on Wednesday May 10th, 2006 at 11:05 pm with the tags: . You can view the comment feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.