Come on now

July 12

I got up around 11:39 after the fact I hadn’t been a sleep for very long. Then went to the Health Department for my birth control and then came home and went back to sleep. I felt a little better after I got up.It’s raining here. That’s why I slept so good.

I put up a new layout last night. I love it. The colors are something I normally wouldn’t go with but it turned out great. I do believe.

I really wish Keith would get off his stupid little RPG. I know he has been on his computer since I went back to bed. That makes it going on 4 hours. Come on now. Spend time with your wife. 😑

This entry was posted on Wednesday July 12th, 2006 at 4:58 pm with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Yvonne – Jul 12, 2006 at 21:08

The layout looks awesome. I love the pink and gray scheme you chose. Thumbs up on the birth control. Hahah, guys and their RPG. But I can’t preach, I’m just as bad too.

2. Moonie – Jul 12, 2006 at 21:12

The rain is nice. That’s something that never wakes me up, even if the storm is a big one.. But then I’ll wake up due to someone walking down the hallway or something. πŸ˜›

I really like this layout, and the colors are beautiful. πŸ™‚

Not quite sure what to say about your husband.. I agree that he shouldn’t be role-playing that long when he’s got a wife, though.

3. Kelly – Jul 14, 2006 at 15:38

I like the layout, the colors are very nice I agree. As for your hubby, does he play it often? My boyfriend likes to play his about once or twice a week and I don’t mind it. If it’s an everyday thing then I can see your point. :love:

4. Sai – Jul 16, 2006 at 20:41

Ah, the layout looks great, the choice of colors are girlish, yet elegant at the same time. Its really nice.

Haha… I love RPGs, however, I never play them on the computer… I’m constantly sucked into the PS2 for days on end.

5. Kaisa – Jul 17, 2006 at 06:08

I’m loving the new layout! It’s simple and the colours match nicely πŸ™‚

Ugh, I’ve never really understood the fascination in RPG o.O my brother is a fanatic and he’s tried to make me try it, but I just don’t get it πŸ˜€

6. Tyler – Jul 17, 2006 at 12:09

The colours that you used seem to blend really well for this layout. I actually like it a lot. I don’t know it is with RPG’s either…nver could get into them myself.

7. haleema – Jul 17, 2006 at 16:23

aww
    sorry about ur husband!!!
    and the layout does look great

8. Marie Claire – Jul 19, 2006 at 07:32

The layout is awesome. I love it!! I’ve never played RPGs but I guess they can get quite addicting sometimes.

9. Kayleigh – Jul 22, 2006 at 14:14

I never really tried RPG but I’ve always wanted to. I know it’s addictive though so maybe I won’t, haha. This layout does look great though.

Come on now

July 12

Daily life | Comments off
This entry was posted on Wednesday July 12th, 2006 at 4:57 pm with the tags: . You can view the comment feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.