Wow

April 27

Wow. I am still sick. Finally getting over all of this. I have so much going on in my life right now. I might need to post a password protect entry. Most likely I will. I need to get a few things out and I don’t need so to read it. If you want the password just leave a comment.

I’m have a get together tonight. Raymond, me, Todd, Amanda, Renee, Nathan and Brian. That doesn’t sound like much but in my small apartment, it might be to much. LOL Because most of them will be spending the night. Fun, Fun!

This entry was posted on Friday April 27th, 2007 at 4:35 pm with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Angela – Apr 27, 2007 at 19:48

I’d want the password! I hope you feel better soon hun!

2. Amanda – Apr 27, 2007 at 21:29

If you need anything; want to talk, I’m here for you. *hugs*

3. Angela – Apr 29, 2007 at 04:55

Could I have the password hun 🙂

4. Candice – May 5, 2007 at 18:45

Jenni? Could I have the password? If not, that’s okay. 😉

5. Deanna – May 8, 2007 at 08:56

I hope you had a good house party and are feeling better now.

6. Jenn – May 11, 2007 at 19:22

Could I have the password?

Wow

April 27

Originally published at Geek-Talk.Us. Please leave any comments there.

Daily life | Comments off
This entry was posted on Friday April 27th, 2007 at 4:35 pm with the tags: . You can view the comment feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.