1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing? Yes, wondered more then I would have liked to admitted.
2. What was your favorite vacation ever? Last year when I went to Holiday World with my family.
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what’s going on before it happens? I hate surprises. HATE THEM! I am to much of a control freak.
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK.
One With The Night
I see blues and purples,
The sky dancing in form,
With the colors,
One without the other.
The moon rises so golden and fresh,
Almost new with the night.
Wild animals come out,
Work one with each other,
Almost in harmony,
Relying on one another.
I watch from my window,
Lying in bed,
Being amused with the night,
Wondering how something so beautiful,
Could be so scary,
Be so lovely.
All in one instant.
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills?Not really. I never get real mail. It makes me sad!
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don’t count.
My best friend Cammie has been going strong for almost 13 years.
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don’t own one, do you think you will one day? I have a ton of pets and they do get gifts during the holidays. They are for real spoiled.
8. It’s Friday afternoon and you’re planning your weekend. What’s on your agenda on a hot August night? AC and a good book.
9. What’s your worst nervous habit? Biting my nails. . .