1) The Bodyguard is the best-selling movie soundtrack ever and this is the song most often associated with Whitney Houston. Is it on your iPod/mp3 player? Nope.
2) In the movie, Rachel (Whitney) sings “I Will Always Love You” after she realizes she can never see Frank (Kevin Costner) again. What song reminds you of a past love? So many to pick from.
3) Despite the movie’s and the song’s overwhelming popularity, Whitney Houston was awarded a Razzie Award as the worst actress of 1992. What’s the most recent criticism you received? Who even knows. I can’t remember.
4) On the bright side, share the last compliment you received. Husband tells me I’m pretty a lot.
5) In the 1980s, when Whitney first burst onto the scene, a trendy woman wore big hair, big bows and big shoulder pads. Can you think of anything you wore that was fashionable at the time, but looking back, makes you cringe? (An embarrassing photo to accompany your answer would be nice! I had the awesome bow cut.
6) When this song was popular, cell phones were uncommon and Facebook was unheard of. Which has had a bigger impact on your life — smart phones or social networking? Can I pick both!?!
7) Whitney’s marriage to Bobby Brown left many people shaking their heads. Whitney and Bobby’s daughter recently married the young man who was raised as her brother. Have you ever been in a relationship your friends/family didn’t approve of? Most of them.
8) Whitney Houston’s grave marker reads, “I Will Always Love You,” so obviously her family is very proud of the success of this recording. How would you like to be remembered? As a very loving family women.
9) Whitney was born in Newark, the largest city in New Jersey. It’s a major air, rail and shipping hub, and it’s in the Eastern Time zone. Have you ever been to Newark … or any town in New Jersey? Nope.