This month like every other month is super busy. This that happen:
- March 9th: My mom’s 50th birthday. Had a family dinner and cake at my house
- March 13th: Got my tattoo touched up and another added to my left rib cage
- March 16th: Caroline’s 14th birthday. Went to her party
- March 16th & 17th: We went to TN rented a hotel for the night, got up the next morning and went to one of our friends wedding PS: I love mini-road trips with my husband.
- March 24th: Friends had grill out and game night
- March 29th: (tomorrow) Kyle gets the rest of his arm finished up. Tattoos for all!
Also, I ordered a pretty nice camera from Toys R Us should be getting that in the mail any day. Which means I need to renew my Flickr account now.
As you can see from my list I am busy. This doesn’t include my 30 hour work week nor full time college student nor full time wife. 😛 But would I change at thing. . .never!
Also, this is wordless Wednesday; so here is a picture!!
(Picture includes left to right: Kyle, Alex, Erka, Grey, Me and Melvin taking the picture. Taken on Christmas Eve!
It is 7 minutes before Christmas is over and I am a very happy and lucky girl. I have an amazing husband, wonderful family, this includes his family as well and our perfect friends. We are very luck for everything and everyone. I don’t say it enough but I am so thankful.
I hope everyone got what they wanted and got to spend the day / holidays with someone they love. Life is to damn short to be unhappy.
Surprise I was drunk! lol. (2008)
PS: If you ask what I was doing. I was making a comment something about the snozberries taste like snozberries.
I have been wanting to blog for a few days but just haven’t had the time really. I just finished another semester of school. I believe I only have two more to go. I am still working but I did drop down to four days a week just because I wanted more time. I am […]
I hadn’t really thought much about National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo but I have wanted to try it. I guess this is a good as time as any. I have a lot going on this month. Like always I have work and school, my brother’s birthday (6th), my birthday (12th), my wedding day (12th), […]