We decided not to move after all. 😐 I am not happy about it but it really is the best for right now. I love the idea of moving and getting more space but it just isn’t possible right now. We are going to wait a few more months before we move. Save up so money :money: and so on.
Keith is going to talk to our current land lord about keeping Cookie here. I want to so bad. Keith said he would offer more money for our rent if we could keep her here. He said he would add up to $30 on to our rent. I can’t believe he would do that for me. Keith loves me so much. :hearts: And I love him so much.
I plan on putting up a new layout soon and editing some of my pages. The way they look and so on. Well, I better get off to working on it. I don’t have that long before I have to be up. I am getting up around 8:30am or so. Yeah, I am going to be so tired. :yawn: But since Keith has been off work I haven’t been able to really work on my site or anything else for that matter. That is why I am doing it at night.