New Ink.

August 1

I have a new tattoo. πŸ™‚ As you can see it’s the infinity sign on the back of my neck. The colors are ice blue and purple. Great isn’t it? I love it. It didn’t hurt that bad and only took about 15 minutes. As normal Jimmy did it for me. AKA, Jimmy is our tattoo artist.

As for other news. Nothing much as been going on. My mother is getting a little better since my grandfathers death and I am too. It doesn’t hurt as bad but still a little. But as everyone is telling me it will get better in time and I know that. πŸ˜₯

I don’t know if you guys noticed or not but I have a link at the top of every entry called Vote. Please click that each day. It’s to get me an Ipod. I really want one and I don’t have that kind of money. Please help. Make a little girls dreams come true. I will make you a deal. Anyone that sends me a screen shot of the that loads when you click the banner and your 468×60 banner and your URL. I will link you on my site for life. Sound good? Start clicking. Thank you.

I am also putting in an application in at Kmart. One of my friends works there and she told me they would work with me on my hours and everything. That it’s a pretty nice place to work. I am only looking for 25-30 hours a week. And she said she brings home around $500 a month and she works about that many hours. That’s money Keith and I aren’t use too and money that we can pay off his father and other bills. Then it’s just money in the bank. We will need a new car in the next year or so. We know it’s money we could use. Plus it’s spending money for me. :money:

We went and seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was so good. I love it. Johnny Depp did such a good job. I told Keith I want to go see it again. We might in the next week or so. But on his next days off we are going to go see his grandparents and spend the night. I am looking forward to it. They are such sweet people. They remind me of my own grandparents.

This entry was posted on Monday August 1st, 2005 at 6:27 am with the tags: , , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Angela – Aug 1, 2005 at 09:13

I love tattoos! I have 6 of them and planning to get more. They are so addicting. πŸ˜€

When my grandparents died (6 weeks apart) it was really difficult but like they say, time will heal it. It took a long time for my mom, she still gets emotional around their birthday, anniversary, holiday, or around the dates when they died. πŸ˜₯

2. Jenn – Aug 1, 2005 at 17:15

Rainboww tell me your new dommmain. Sorry I haven’t been here lately.. after my car accident and all, I’ve been out of place. I like the new tattoo.. and I clicked your link. πŸ˜›

3. Emily – Aug 1, 2005 at 22:24

Hey the tat is very cool, almost rainbowish hehe. I love it!! I voted for you good luck πŸ™‚

4. Caitlin – Aug 2, 2005 at 00:23

Awesome tattoo! Do you like math? I heard Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was great. I have yet to see it though.

5. Lauren – Aug 2, 2005 at 11:36

Your tattoo looks so cool. I have wanted to get one for a while, but I am to scared πŸ™‚ I am going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this week. It looks good, and Johnny Depp is a great actor πŸ™‚

6. Amy (heymister) – Aug 2, 2005 at 12:37

Mm, nice tattoo. I’m thinking about getting one sometime, but I’m not sure yet. =) Good luck with the ipod contest; I voted for you!

7. Angela – Aug 3, 2005 at 00:19

Cute new tat hun, It looks super cute!

8. Stephanie – Aug 3, 2005 at 15:51

O0oOO! That is such an awesome tattoo! I’m such a loser- I didn’t know that meant infinity xD I saw it on Mario Party, lol, and I didn’t know what that meant. Anyhoo.. I’m such a sucker for free advertising :dead:

linklinklink

Is that what you mean? I got confused at the ‘loads’ part :dead:

9. stephen – Aug 3, 2005 at 19:08

congrats on getting the tatoo. it looks nice.

10. lindsey – Aug 4, 2005 at 01:05

crrazy, my friend has a similar tattoo in the same place. pretty!

11. Vanessa – Aug 4, 2005 at 06:48

Damn did that hurt?? it looked like it hurt! πŸ™‚

12. Andrea – Aug 4, 2005 at 10:53

awesome tatoo. i wish i wasn’t too big of a chicken to get one. πŸ™‚

sorry to hear about your grandfather. i know how it feels to lose a grandparent.

i voted for the Ipod thing. I can’t give you a screenshop bc I’m at work and stuff, but I just wanted to let you know I voted. πŸ™‚