Any more

June 25

Any more most of my time is sleeping and working. Which is really sad. πŸ™ On the plus side I did have time to put up a new theme. . . well, kind of. It’s different colors; same layout. I just changed the stylesheet. Got to love that? πŸ˜›

I have been trying to play around with so pages, write some things out but on my days off it seems I just run, run, run or sleep, sleep, sleep.

On a lighter note, Keith and I are doing better. We have been having very lovely days together when we are off. :love: We seem to be talking more, cuddling more and such. It’s great. It makes my days go by so much easier. Less stress over all.

This entry was posted on Sunday June 25th, 2006 at 3:34 pm with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Toya – Jun 27, 2006 at 12:54

Glad to hear things are going better for you! I remember your old site crazy–talk. I used your tutorials all the time!

2. Amanda – Jun 29, 2006 at 23:47

I’m happy to hear things are better for you and Keith. Hope work isn’t wearing you out too much, and congrats on the raise!

3. Shannon – Jun 30, 2006 at 17:39

(Despair.nu)

I’m glad to hear you and your husband are doing better and I’m sorry you’re so busy! My mom used to be busy all of the time, but she’s been forced to slow down since her foot is bad now. So, don’t run so much you hurt yourself! Take care. :heart:

4. michelle – Jul 2, 2006 at 06:49

love the new theme, purple and grey! awww that sounds so nice. have fun!

5. Lissi – Jul 2, 2006 at 23:28

Purple is one of my most favorite colors so you know I love the layout =) I know the feeling really. It seems like I ever do is sleep and work also.

6. Monica – Jul 3, 2006 at 20:33

I’ve been sleeping heaps since holidays started too. I’ve tricked my brain into thinking that I wont’ be able to “function properly” if I get up any earlier than 10am. Sad isn’t it? LOL.

Huzzah that Keith and you are getting along better. πŸ™‚ I like hugs, hugs are sweet. aww~ :love:

7. Nan – Jul 4, 2006 at 09:19

I like your site – it is easy to navigate and your content is interesting. The colours are great too.

:love: – the best way to spend the summer.

8. Jean – Jul 5, 2006 at 06:00

Ooooh cuddling! I want a hot guy to cuddle with.

I like this layout, it’s pretty simple but soothing to the eyes!

9. Kristina – Jul 5, 2006 at 20:08

Its always nice to have someone to talk to and cuddle with at the end of the day. I’m glad that you and your husband are doing better. I like the simpleness of this layout…lol at changing the stylesheet…I’ve totally done that before.

10. Channell – Jul 6, 2006 at 17:59

Sorry for commenting so late on your site. However, I love the simplicity of it. It’s good to hear that things are going well with you and your bf. :love:

11. yoru – Jul 7, 2006 at 02:54

:heart: that’s sweet! cuddling is spending great time together. πŸ™‚ hope you’re done with work so you can spend more time cuddling πŸ˜€