Anniversary coming up

September 22

Keith and I have an turn around in our marriage. We had a big fight. Well, big doesn’t even start to get to what really happen. I’m not sure how it got started but it did. We are doing better. We agreed to disagree on some things and very much agreed on others.

So, here we are, Monday being our two year wedding anniversary and nothing to do. It kind of sucks. We are both off from work and nothing to do. I’m not even sure if their is any movies in right now we would want to see. We may just rent a couple and say home. I’m not sure.

I have to start getting ready for work from 5 – 2am and then I have to be back at work from 10am – 8pm. I have a long two days. I’m off.

This entry was posted on Friday September 22nd, 2006 at 3:53 pm with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Christina – Sep 23, 2006 at 00:18

I called you before I read this .. I’m kinda slow. I’m sorry you had a big ass fight .. just remember I love you guys :love:

2. Shari – Sep 25, 2006 at 02:33

I don’t want to say I’m sorry that you and your husband had a fight. Hey, sometimes those fights make relationships stronger, right? Belated {happy) wedding anniversary. Hopefully things will start to get exciting soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Belinda – Sep 25, 2006 at 17:32

All good couples have their share of fights. I hope everything works out ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Josie – Sep 25, 2006 at 23:48

Happy belated wedding anniversary, I’m glad your working things out with your husband and I wish you the best of luck.

5. Rach – Sep 27, 2006 at 16:22

I’m glad you and Keith had a turn around. Congrats on two years! It’s nice just staying home sometimes, hopefully you found something fun to do.

6. Katherine – Sep 28, 2006 at 01:58

I hope everything between you and your husband work out well for you guys. Happy belated anniversary as well!