Little miss sunshine

September 14

Keith found a job. He starts today at 6pm. I’m so happy. This is going to help so much. I just feel so much better him having a job again. I think we might get back in order again.

I have been reading my past LJ entries. It has entries from Crazy Talk and everything. I have changed so much. Keith and I have changed as well. We have had better days and worse days but I keep looking up.

I am little miss sunshine. πŸ˜‰

BTW, new theme up. You like? I do. I hope to have different color of themes after I get up.

This entry was posted on Thursday September 14th, 2006 at 2:58 am with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Vickie – Sep 15, 2006 at 02:43

I know what you mean about reading past entries; although in my case, I’m much happier than I was in the past few years. I hope you “get back in order” soon again!

And I love the theme. Simple, neat and effective. πŸ™‚

2. Nadine – Sep 15, 2006 at 03:31

changes are inevitable (: as long as they’re
    for the better πŸ˜€

3. Jillian – Sep 15, 2006 at 13:24

It’s always much easier when both partners have jobs. I’m sure everything will catch up shortly for you.

It really is amazing to read old journal entries to see just how much you have changed. Sometimes I’m like, “Is that really me?”

4. Hannah – Sep 15, 2006 at 14:46

Awww, congrats on him getting a new job. πŸ™‚

I know what you mean…whenever I read old blog entries I think to myself, “wow, I’m so different now…my life has really changed since then,” and stuff.

And I like the new theme, it’s really nice.

5. Anna – Sep 15, 2006 at 19:52

I love looking back at old entries, just to see how much I’ve changed, or to see what kind of person I’ve become.
    Congrats on Keith and his job (:

6. Danni – Sep 19, 2006 at 23:39

I love looking back at old journals and stuff. Although I barely wrote in them, I loved seeing how things have changed.

7. Mags – Sep 20, 2006 at 15:37

Congratulations on him getting a job!
    When I read my old blogs I feel same as you.. and I feel it was like 5 years ago when it was 5 months..
    Cute theme ^^ I love purple!

8. Noelle – Sep 20, 2006 at 23:52

Ahh. I love the new theme. πŸ™‚ Great use of color.

Yay. Congrats for Keith. What kind of job?

Yeah, it’s funny looking back into your archives, seeing how much you’ve changed. You think ‘Why did this happen? It was pointless!’ So many little things that don’t seem to matter now bothered you so much back then. Yep.

9. Daniela – Sep 21, 2006 at 12:55

Keeping up hope is important. Congrats for the new job. What is he doing exactly?

10. Catherine – Sep 22, 2006 at 13:18

Staying positive always helps the situation seem less negative than it is. I hope with Keith having the new job you both can relax a bit in terms of money. Anyway, the theme is very simple yet organized. I like simplistic layouts, I currently have one for my domain.

Little miss sunshine

September 14

I have been reading my past LJ enties. It has entries from Crazy Talk and everything. I have changed so much. Keith and I have changed as well. We have had better days and worse days but I keep looking up.

I am little miss sunshine. πŸ˜‰

This entry was posted on Thursday September 14th, 2006 at 2:45 am with the tags: . You can view the comment feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. heavensoverated – Sep 17, 2006 at 05:08

Oh yay, I’m so glad that he got a job! πŸ™‚ How’s it going?

Have you seen “Little Miss Sunshine” then? We saw it today.

I like the new theme. πŸ™‚

2. Jenn – Sep 17, 2006 at 20:39

I really want to see it but I don’t think it will be in at our movies. They don’t get a lot of things. Things are going pretty good. πŸ™‚ I hope everything is well on your end. BTW, I really like your hair. πŸ˜‰

3. Anonymous – Sep 17, 2006 at 21:43

We saw Little Mis Sunshine yesterday, it was so good! I hope it comes to a theater near you guys, it was so funny.
    Thanks! it’s so much more manageable now, heh.

4. heavensoverated – Sep 17, 2006 at 21:49

erm, that was me of course. robert loggged into his/logged me off of my livejournal and i didn’t realize, heh