Looking at a new women

October 17

I finally got promoted at work. I’m assistant manager now. I’m third or fourth in rank. I rock. I will be starting to get really good money now. I will be making around $455 gross a week. Totally great. I can’t believe it.

Besides that going on, nothing else really. I have been working a lot and coming home to sleep. Finally I get two days off. I have cleaned a little house and did this and that around the house.

Over all I am having a good week. I’m going to start saving money like crazy now, since I will finally be getting some. πŸ˜‰

This entry was posted on Tuesday October 17th, 2006 at 6:03 pm with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Marta – Oct 18, 2006 at 07:55

Congrats on the new rank πŸ˜€ I’m still at the “peasant” level at my job.

2. Amy – Oct 18, 2006 at 23:01

That’s awesome that you got promoted. Congratulations. I bet you’re happy about the pay increase. I know I wouldn’t complain about making $455 a week.
    Take care and have fun on your days off :).

3. jeremiah – Oct 20, 2006 at 08:01

awsome hun…congradulations!!!!!

4. Lissi – Oct 22, 2006 at 22:49

Congrats on your promotion! Awesome pay and an aweoms title. Will look great on your resume =)

5. Nikki – Oct 23, 2006 at 10:13

Wow a promotion? When will i get to be promoted as well? πŸ™ Anyway, awesome pay means big time savings. I am totally jealous πŸ˜₯

6. Laur – Oct 23, 2006 at 21:13

Congrats on the promotion! That sounds awesome. πŸ™‚

7. Lindsay – Oct 24, 2006 at 14:19

Well done! πŸ™‚
    $455 a week.
    I have no idea how much that is in but it sounds great to me :cheery:

8. Jessica – Oct 25, 2006 at 01:43

OMG! $455 a week, your loaded! lol

9. Amanda – Oct 25, 2006 at 05:32

Congratulations! It’s always nice to get acknowledgement that you’re going well. πŸ™‚

10. Kavitha – Oct 25, 2006 at 06:10

Hey, that’s great. Congratulations on the promotion! πŸ™‚

11. cat – Oct 25, 2006 at 08:10

congrats on the promotion!! the pay sounds great, anything in hundreds! πŸ˜›

12. Deanna – Oct 25, 2006 at 08:47

Congrats on the promotion! I could have applied for supervisior at work at least 4 times now and probably would have gotten it but I don’t think that is something I really want to do. I will think about it because I believe there is another opening coming very soon.

13. Jessica – Oct 27, 2006 at 03:43

That’s great news for you:D Congrats!

14. Christina – Oct 27, 2006 at 08:06

You are grounded woman! No more WalMart for you :cart:

15. Luna – Oct 27, 2006 at 17:10

It’s great that you have been promoted, good for you, enjoy your money and your days off! πŸ˜€

16. Brit – Oct 27, 2006 at 21:34

Congrats on the promotion! That’s awesome! Glad you found some free time to get a few things done. Hope the new position goes great for you!! πŸ™‚

Looking at a new women

October 17

Besides that going on, nothing else really. I have been working alot and coming home to sleep. Finally I get two days off. I have cleaned a little house and did this and that around the house.

Daily life | Comments off
This entry was posted on Tuesday October 17th, 2006 at 6:03 pm with the tags: . You can view the comment feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.