Like always

October 6

I’m not feeling to good right now. I got so sick last night. I believe I’m doing better now then I was. I know I’m tired and I’m very glad I’m off today and tomorrow. I have got called in every day this week and now they had to move my days around to make up for all the hours I did work. ๐Ÿ˜›

I’m not sure if I have said it or not but I got a new hammie. So cute, her name is Little Kim. She is all black but on her feet and tummy she is white. I laugh every time I say her name. Keith helped me name her. As soon as Keith gives me my camera batteries back I will take some pictures but until then my camera is dead.

Anyway, I need to get off here and clean house. BTW, I did put up a new layout. You like?

This entry was posted on Friday October 6th, 2006 at 9:47 pm with the tags: , , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Cassie – Oct 8, 2006 at 23:14

Hey there! I like the colours of the new layout! I hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick :/ I’m assuming by hammie you mean hampster? Hampsters are so cute! She sounds adorable! Ah well, take care!

2. Brandi – Oct 9, 2006 at 02:21

Well, I do hope you feel better =) Thankfully you got those days off to relax and let your body heal. I hate getting sick and having to miss work. Its no fun at all.

Congrats on the new hamster! I love her name =)

(despair.nu)

3. Christina – Oct 9, 2006 at 12:10

You big lush! :drink: lmfao I love you anyway!

4. Lissi – Oct 11, 2006 at 02:23

Your hamster sounds adorable! I used to have a couple Hamsters. I loved them so much. I love how they stuff their cheeks!

5. Jane – Oct 11, 2006 at 02:27

Hope you feel better soon.

LIttle Kim sounds so cute!

6. Jemese – Oct 13, 2006 at 10:28

It seems like everytime the seasons change I start to feel a little sick. Hope you feel better soon!

7. Catherine – Oct 13, 2006 at 16:18

I hope you’re feeling better soon. I’ve been sick off and on for the past three weeks, it’s definitely the change in weather. It’s not fun.

8. Christina – Oct 13, 2006 at 17:42

I’m sorry to hear you were feeling sick but at least you are better now right? That is like the cutest name ever for a hamster too lol

9. Tasha – Oct 14, 2006 at 02:40

That sucks that you were sick. I hate getting sick. I want a hamster so bad, they are adorable! I love the name you chose, too, lol!

10. Kaira – Oct 14, 2006 at 13:50

I hope you feel better! No one likes feeling sick. :bug:

11. Liza – Oct 14, 2006 at 18:40

I know how you feel. I have been sick for the past 5 weeks. First, it was my chronic bronchitis acting up, now my back is completely sore, and I feel so hungry and so full at the same time. I hope you feel better.

12. Britney – Oct 15, 2006 at 17:29

I hate being sick! ๐Ÿ™ I hope you’re feeling better.

13. Lisa Marie – Oct 16, 2006 at 11:47

Feel better soon. I got sick couple of days ago. Not fun at all!!

14. Jaa – Oct 16, 2006 at 21:20

Oh that’s too bad your cam is dead! I really wanna see your Little Kim! ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, I hope you get well soon. xx

15. littlechet – Oct 17, 2006 at 15:46

Ahh the layout is so cute! I love the color scheme you chose! Make me want to make a new layout for my site.

Can’t wait to see pics of the new hamster!

Like Always

October 6

Daily life | Comments off
This entry was posted on Friday October 6th, 2006 at 9:47 pm with the tags: . You can view the comment feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.