1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you’d get back together? Yes. The lessons I have learned.
2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them? Gas. I hate to buy it. I know I need it to go to work or any where else but the money.
3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why? Family Guy, hands down. 🙂 I just love the stupidness of it all. Good to veg out sometimes and not have to think.
4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid? Kind of. I am in college to get a degree in Web design.
5. Now that you’re in the “real world,” is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do? My current job is Order Capture for ShopNBC. It pays nice but it isn’t want I want to be doing for the rest of my life.
6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be? Web Design. Course name: Web design for Dummies. 🙂
7. Commercials … they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simply loathe. I can take them or leave them. I don’t really have a favorite or anything that I truly hate.
8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time. Umm, I really don’t have one. :/ I fail as person. lol.
9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time. Gone with the Wind. It wasn’t true B&W but very close.
– Saturday 9
I swear I am so tired but I have no reason to be. I just haven’t really got use to working yet. But over all I truly do love my job. Is it something I want to do for the rest of my life, no, is it something I can do right now to make good money? Yes. 😀 I got my first paycheck yesterday, for one week after tax, it was for 40 hours $331.25. So I am thinking for every two weeks around $660 give or take. I am looking forward to those paychecks. XD
I have to go fix my review mirror in my car, I was driving to school the other day and I went to adjust it. It just fell off! Are you for real? Kidding me, right? Nope. Just my luck.
Also, my oral surgery had to be canceled because Kyle’s dental doesn’t cover it. I am going to have to wait for mine to kick in in 90 days. :blah: We really don’t have the money to pay almost $600 out of pocket right now. I asked for a payment plan, no. Pay in full. Thanks assholes, even ShopNBC does Value Pay. lol
I am already feeling the stress of working a 40 hour a week job and I haven’t even started yet. I have been trying to work on getting everything around the house done so I don’t feel like I have to do that, work and go to school at the same time.
I am so scared I won’t be able to find a good balance between everything. I am loving the fact that I will have a paycheck every two weeks again. I am loving the fact that I won’t be stressed about money. I do hope that since Kyle is only working around 15 – 20 hours a week that he will pick up on the house work. But since I haven’t been working for a while he has got use to me doing it all and I think I might have spoiled him.
Kyle is a really good man and normally anything I ask he will do. I am hoping this will be a chance for us to grow as a couple and open a new chapter in our lives. We will be together 11 months tomorrow. I love him so much. He is wonderful about doing things and I hope I won’t have to ask, he will just do it. But it seems to be that most men don’t care to do stuff they just won’t do it without being asked. Does that make sense?
I think I am going to get a bite to eat before my shower. I already did my nails. It won’t be long before bed. I hope I will be able to sleep. I have class tomorrow 12-3:00 and work 3:30 – 12. Wish me luck!!
I finally got a call back from ShopNBC offering me hours and pay that I could expect. I go to school Monday thru Thursday. And two of those days I don’t get out until 3 or later. So I needed something after that. They called me this morning offered me a job for Order Capture. Which is great, normally people aren’t angry when ordering stuff. And it’s full time. 40 hours a week and benefits. Which is amazing. I really wanted part time while I go to school full time but we could always use the money and full time means good money, and good money means we are closer to buying a house. 😀
I just wanted to update on the great news. I am super happy about it. After hearing that our new Jeep we just got needs a new transmission. About $1,600 to fix. Good thing we have savings but it sucks because we won’t after we fix that.
I hope to save money like crazy working but I know once you get a little money something happens. Well, that’s my luck anyway.
So many things to talk about. Where do I start. . .umm. . .well, Oral Communications is going okay, not sure how I feel about it but it’s okay. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it either. I think I am doing okay in the class far as a grade but I really don’t know because I don’t have anything graded.
I am selling my netbook and my nook so I can buy a nook color. I am in the process of being without the netbook now. I kind of miss it but since summer started I have picked it up maybe twice. Not a big deal. Just something else to keep track of.
I had a job interview today at 1pm for ShopNBC. It is another call center but I am hoping it is different than AFNI. I know it does pay more. It starts out at $10.20 hourly + more if you have worked in a call center before. 😀 Which I have. They said they will call or send you a letter letting you know one way or the other. But I have good faith. My friend Lance that I worked with at AFNI is a trainer there and said he put in a really good word for me. *crosses fingers* He said he already put his approve on it. Which is awesome. It is 3:30 – Midnight. That works out great, I get out of class around 2:50pm during the fall. I am going to be tired but we could really use the money. I know it’s only part-time. All I really wanted anyway. Kyle’s check is enough to pay the bills so I don’t have to work but it doesn’t really leave anything extra for us. So, I want to help us out. I am truly looking forward to getting a paycheck again.
Well, I worked on a project for a friend already, I looked up school info for another friend that doesn’t have internet. I went shopping for groceries and had a job interview. I am tired.
PS: I also love the new dashboard for WP. Very nice. Random.
Goodnight world. Have a lovely night.