Suppose too

June 7

I was suppose to make a new layout, clean house, get my nails done, and get more rest on my three days off this week. I had them all in a row. I have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I went to work for a few hours last night, I’m going in tonight from 8p to 2am and I hope tomorrow I don’t have to go in at all. I was suppose to work 9a -7p but now I’m working 4p -2m.

I didn’t get my .75 cent rise I was suppose to have on my check. It still said I was crew. WTF? 😯 I was mad. So, to make it up to me, Anita (the GM) told me she would go a head and move my pay up to $7.00, which means I get a $1 rise. See, after you get your paper work inline and everything looks great then you get a .25 rise. I guess I’m doing better.

Well, I’m off for a while. I’m going to get ready early so I can call my mom and talk to her. 🙂

This entry was posted on Wednesday June 7th, 2006 at 6:48 pm with the tags: , , , . You can view the comment feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. Stacy – Jun 8, 2006 at 12:09

Ooh, well hey – at least you got a $1 raise out of the deal. That’s a pretty decent deal there. 😉

2. AB – Jun 9, 2006 at 08:51

Congratulations on the raise! I bet you deserve the whole dollar. 😉

3. Mei – Jun 9, 2006 at 09:38

That’s a good thing! Fancy that, getting a whole dollar rise compared to just 75 cents 😛
    You say you were supposed to get a new layout done and clean the house and do your nails, but did you get them all done eventually? Wel, I hope you did!

4. Nate – Jun 9, 2006 at 11:26

Congrats on the raise!

5. Cammie – Jun 12, 2006 at 23:16

Boo! :love:

6. Stan – Jun 13, 2006 at 20:30

Layouts are boring that’s why I dread when it’s time for a new one. I need a job.

7. Sai – Jun 15, 2006 at 04:05

Wow, I’ve never got a raise that big before. I think the highest raise I got in one time was $0.15. Haha… but thats cool you got a $1 raise. I’m sure you deserve every penny of it. 😉

8. Sarah – Jun 16, 2006 at 03:15

Congrats on the raise! I wish I had a job. T-T

Suppose too

June 7

This entry was posted on Wednesday June 7th, 2006 at 6:48 pm with the tags: . You can view the comment feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.