I wrote this in May 2009 and it holds just as much true now as it did then. I thought I would repost it. It’s all about perception. How we perceive things. How we perceive the situation. How we look at it from our point of view. We all see things one way or another. […]
Tag: puzzle piece
Friday (12.20.13), Kyle & I learned we will never conceive children naturally. Our only hope most likely will be IVF. That’s a tough pill to swallow. People who have biological children don’t really understand what it’s like to realize there is a very real chance you will NEVER be able to conceive naturally. Hence, even […]
Tiny: Photo A Day Challenge (The tiny heart on my ring finger that I got tattooed a few weeks back. It’s the little things that mean more than the world to me.)
Someone who makes you happy: Photo A Day Challenge (Which would be my wonderful and amazing husband! He is my everything!!)
This month like every other month is super busy. This that happen:
- March 9th: My mom’s 50th birthday. Had a family dinner and cake at my house
- March 13th: Got my tattoo touched up and another added to my left rib cage
- March 16th: Caroline’s 14th birthday. Went to her party
- March 16th & 17th: We went to TN rented a hotel for the night, got up the next morning and went to one of our friends wedding PS: I love mini-road trips with my husband.
- March 24th: Friends had grill out and game night
- March 29th: (tomorrow) Kyle gets the rest of his arm finished up. Tattoos for all!
Also, I ordered a pretty nice camera from Toys R Us should be getting that in the mail any day. Which means I need to renew my Flickr account now.
As you can see from my list I am busy. This doesn’t include my 30 hour work week nor full time college student nor full time wife. 😛 But would I change at thing. . .never!
Also, this is wordless Wednesday; so here is a picture!!