Circle: Photo A Day Challenge (A picture of our wedding rings. . .the circle that can’t be broken. :love: )
I’m sitting here before class, a little bored but don’t want to play on FB anymore so I thought I would blog since I am trying to do this everyday.
I asked my grandma about having the wedding at her house. Just Me, Kyle, her and Wayne, Mom and Dad, and Cendy and Melvin. Which is all I truly want there besides Cammie but she can’t make it due to poor planing on my part. But never the less we are having it. I want it to be as simple as possible. I don’t want anything big. I don’t even want to dress up, is that bad?
I feel like crap I missed my Health Department appointment this morning and I really did need to go due to all the issues I have been having. But that is another day of blogging to explain all that.
I hadn’t really thought much about National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo but I have wanted to try it. I guess this is a good as time as any. I have a lot going on this month. Like always I have work and school, my brother’s birthday (6th), my birthday (12th), my wedding day (12th), Cammie‘s birthday (18th), Thanksgiving, Black Friday and so much more every day shit that I have to do. 😀
I feel like time is speeding up and that isn’t a good thing. . .I miss having a lazy day here and there but it hasn’t happened yet. On the plus side, I haven’t missed a day yet of blogging because every Tuesday I post a quote and I do Wordless Wednesdays. Wish me luck.
Oh, yeah, I know I said something about it earlier but Kyle and I are getting married on 11.12.11. How awesome!! Best birthday gift ever!! 😀 <3 So happy!!
So around the internet today I have seen multiple people do posts about the 5 best decisions they have made in their lives and I thought I would do the same. These are not in any real order. Just what has come to mind first.
- Being a home owner: In 2009 I decided to stop renting a one bedroom apartment for $465 a month to buying a trailer and moving back to my home town about 30 miles away. I believe I made a good choice. I had lost my job and was on unemployment and was able to get a trailer for a really good deal. It’s a 2 bedroom 14’x60′. It isn’t much I joke but it is paid for and for right now it is home. I don’t plan on living here for ever but it works nicely until I save more money to buy a house.
- Learning web design: When I was barely a teenager I decided I loved the world of internet and web design. I started out on the wonderful world of Expages. Then moved to a free host, tried to find a real host with a domain. I found Pick-Me. Doing so, I found a host and a life long friend that I could NEVER see myself without. I found my Cammie. She is my other-other half. I really do love that girl. What we do for BFFs.
- Going to College: When I decided I was going to college, I was still in a pretty bad relationship and I knew I couldn’t depend on someone else helping me out in life. I decided I would go for something I loved: web design. I am still going and I do love it. Even if it is kicking my ass right now because of work. I’m looking forward in proving everyone that I can do this.
- Kyle: I know a person isn’t a decision but a relationship is. I had just started school. Been kind of dating off and on but hadn’t been seeing anyone in a few months when I met Kyle. We had a few classes together and I started to get to know him during that time. In October of 2010 we started dating. I haven’t looked back since. He is an amazing person and I truly know now why it hasn’t worked with any other person. He is my strength when I am weak. We aren’t perfect but I don’t think we could get any closer. We are engaged and set a date for October 11, 2012 (10.11.12).
- Caroline & Meadow: When I was 13 my mom and dad got my brother’s kids. They were 2 years old and 6 months old. I choose to help raise them. I didn’t have to give up my afternoons or weekends but I did. I still do so much for them. I think about them before I would think about myself. I don’t have children and I don’t know if I even can but I know that the gods put them two kids in my life for a reason and I love every minute I have with them. They have helped me grow in to a well-rounded person and helped me become someone that they can look-up too. They made me grow up a little to fast but we grew up together. I was a child stepping in to the shoes that I didn’t have too. But when family needs you, you do what you have to do. My mother couldn’t have taken them if I hadn’t stepped up.